Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and love is in the air! If you’re looking to show off your affection, why not start with your nails? Here are some adorable and funny Valentines nails to make your digits as lovable as you are!
1. Go for the classic red and pink combo. It’s tried and true for a reason. Plus, it’ll match all your cute V-Day outfits. Add some glitter. Because everything is better with a little sparkle.
White, blue, and classic black are also popular choices for Valentines nails.
2. Try a heart design. You can never go wrong with a good ol’ heart. Bonus points if you paint one nail for each person you love.
3. Embrace your inner cupid. Paint one nail to look like Cupid’s bow and arrow. Just make sure you don’t accidentally shoot anyone with it.
4. Go for a playful polka dot design. This is a fun and flirty option that’s perfect for Valentine’s Day.
Get creative with your French tips. Instead of the classic white tips, try painting them pink or red. Or, go for a gradient effect by blending two shades together.
In addition to the classic red and pink colors for Valentine’s Day nails, you can also try other colors.
5. Show off your love of chocolate. Paint your nails to look like chocolate hearts or bars. Just make sure you don’t accidentally lick your nails… that would be weird.
Write a sweet message. Use nail art pens or a toothpick to write cute phrases like “Love Bugs” or “Be Mine” on your nails.
6. Get artsy with watercolor nails. This technique involves using a brush and water to blend and create a unique, abstract design. It’s a bit of a challenge, but the end result is worth it.
Go for a romantic rose design. This one is perfect for flower lovers out there. Just make sure to add a top coat to protect your masterpiece.
No matter which design you choose, don’t forget to finish off your look with a shiny top coat. Happy Valentine’s Day, nail lovers!