Winter is here, and that means it’s time to ditch those summery nail designs and opt for something a bit more seasonally appropriate. But don’t worry, just because it’s cold outside doesn’t mean your nails have to be boring. In fact, there are tons of super trending winter nails design that will have you feeling fabulous all season long.
1. One of the biggest nails trending this winter is negative space designs. These looks involve painting part of your nail a solid color, while leaving a section unpainted to create a cool, geometric design. These are super easy to do at home, and they add a touch of minimalism to any outfit. Plus, they’re perfect for showing off those chunky winter sweaters!
2. Another big trend this winter is holographic nails. These iridescent, rainbow-hued designs are all the rage, and they’re perfect for adding a touch of whimsy to your winter wardrobe. Whether you opt for a full holographic mani or just a few accent nails, these looks are guaranteed to turn heads.
Gloss and glitter are always trending for winter nails.
3. If you’re feeling a bit more daring, you might want to try out some winter nail art. There are so many fun designs to choose from, like snowy landscapes, pine trees, and even penguins! These looks are perfect for those who want to make a statement with their nails, and they’re a great way to show off your creative side.
4. But let’s not forget about the classics. A classic red mani is always a winter staple, and it looks especially chic when paired with a cozy turtleneck sweater. And if you really want to go for a traditional winter vibe, you can’t go wrong with a deep, burgundy shade. These rich, dark hues are perfect for those cold winter nights out on the town.
5. Simple glitter with the popular swirl design makes your nails vibrant even in winter.
6. Gorgeous winter stiletto nails or square nails, which one do you prefer?
7. The most popular winter nail has always been glitter.
8. Winter nails also need warm, bright colors, especially at the start of the New Year.
9. Green, beige, blue and festive red are some of the popular winter nail colors to inspire you.
No matter what type of winter nail design you choose, don’t be afraid to have some fun with it! Experiment with different colors and patterns, and don’t be afraid to try out something new. After all, winter only comes around once a year, so why not embrace it with some stylish and trendy nails?