Easy summer nails will give you plenty of time to enjoy the summer sun, holidays, and the beach. We will enjoy being in nature in the summer, so everything should be easy and convenient, including your most important nail art and of course your toenails.
In our article today, we’ve put together a super easy summer mani for you, and you can even emulate these nail inspirations for your own DIY mani. Whether you prefer gel nails or acrylic nails, you can easily DIY your most side-splitting manicure art this summer.
2. Simple but the hottest ballet nails, square nails, or almond nails with bright summer nail colors and a blend of popular French or marble nail art, beautiful nails, and colors to put you in a good mood all summer long.
5. Short square nails or short coffin nails give you a dry and individual look. With a blend of swirl nail art, French nail art, gradient color nail art, and beautiful negative space and floral patterns, your short summer mani will also be very stylish and elegant.
8. If you like DIY nails, then these are a few easy summer mani ideas you’ll want to keep an eye out for. They are very simple, yet very personal and stylish.
11. With simple nude nails and toenails you can happily embrace summer. How simple they are, yet full of style.
13. Nude and French are forever. There are also soft pinks, light blues, some playful glitter, and negative space, you can have these glamorous minimalist nails and toenails done in no time, then go to the beach and show them off.